Tuesday, February 5, 2008

No. 27: Force of Nature

Force of Nature by Suzanne Brockmann

I think this is one of the more recently released book in her SEAL/Troubleshooter series. It was good but not one of my favorites. The main story was about Rick (a private detective) and Annie (his assistant) but it also was about Jules (an FBI agent) and Robin (an actor) - I like the Jules/Robin story mostly because poor Jules has had such a rough time, this book included, that I like to see him happy. Earlier this year I read her book about their wedding (hooray happy endings!) It is kind of different reading about a gay couple, but I love Jules and I wanted him to be happy, and now he is happy with Robin!

The wizard book is officially missing, I think Ella must have gotten ahold of it. The search is on!

No comments: