Thursday, May 8, 2008

No. 73: The Hollow

The Hollow by Nora Roberts

This is the second book in the Sign of Seven trillogy. It was pretty good! It moved the story a long more, but not a lot. She is going to have a lot to take care of in the last book unless she skips ahead in time quite a bit. I thought the romance part was good, I liked the MMC a lot more than the FMC though. She kind of freaked out a lot which is annoying and she seemed kind of wimpy but trying to be tough which is also annoying. There are 6 main characters, 3 guys and 3 girls, and this is a trillogy, so unless something crazy happens, the next book will be about the remaining pair (Gage and Cybil). In this book, those two talked about how even though everyone else was pairing off, they would not. Kind of funny because I would bet 1 million dollars that they get together in the next book.

Speaking of the next book - it does not come out until DECEMBER!!! That is insane, I know it is already written! You are killing me Nora Roberts - why do you have to drag it out? I promise I will buy it no matter when it is released, but now I will be crabby about it because it has taken SO LONG!!!

No comments: