Monday, August 3, 2009

No. 73: Hot Pursuit

Hot Pursuit by Suzanne Brockmann

So this is the new Troubleshooters series book for this year. It was good, but really different than a lot of her other books. It was primarily about a serial killer who really wants to kill Alyssa. So the majority of the plot was about trying to figure out who he was, and keeping him from killing more people. But there was also a romance of sorts between Gillman and Jenn. It was kind of a weird relationship though - definitely no Kenny and Savannah or even Sam and Alyssa. Unfortunately, I started reading this book late in the day and didn't get it finished until 11:00 or so at night and I was up much later than that freaking out about the serial killer thing. I think I am going to have to institute a new rule where I don't read scary books when Aaron is working at night :)

No comments: