Sunday, May 30, 2010

No. 55: Ink Exchange

Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

I had to buy this book (shocker!) and tragically I didn't like it half as much as the first free one in the series. It was a little to weird and dark for my tastes. And while I like tattoos as much as the next person, it didn't really connect for me that the FMC was going to "reclaim" her body and her life by getting a tattoo - especially a creepy looking one. Why not save up for her own apartment, or a psychiatrist. Both things she needs a lot more than a tattoo in my opinion.

And I know this isn't a romance novel, but where was the resolution on the whole love interest thing? 

Anyway, I am obviously reading the whole series now. Spending freeze be damned. Although, to be honest I have not been reading much lately. Too busy tearing my house apart, trying to rebuild it and living with no oven or dishwasher. And painting. Oh the painting.

No comments: