Friday, March 18, 2011

No. 28: The Lady Most Likely...

The Lady Most Likely... by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James and Connie Brockway

Interestingly, this book was written jointly by three very popular historical romance novel authors, including one of my favorites - Julia London! I was surprised by how well the book flowed together despite the numerous authors, I wouldn't have known just by reading it.

This book is set at a summer house party, held by the sister of an Earl for the sole purpose of finding said Earl an appropriate wife. It generally follows 3 potential pairings, two Earls and a Captain and their prospective mates. All of the pairings have a little drama, a lot of romance, and some humor thrown in - my favorite combination!

I really enjoyed this book - it makes me think I should look into reading some books by Eloisa James and Connie Brockway. And it is good timing because I really do need some new authors to read, I am running out of books :)

No comments: