Tuesday, September 4, 2012

No. 99: Hot Pursuit

by Suzanne Brockmann

This is the start of Dan Gillman and Jenni LeMay's story. Even though Dan is a jerk in this book, I still kind of like him. Does that say something bad about me, I don't know. But he is an appealing manipulative jerk and he has a good line, so I will cut him some slack. This is also the story of Alyssa and The Dentist. Not the dentist, but The Dentist serial killer who pulls out his victims teeth and makes them into a necklace or keeps them in his pocket. Gross.

I have to say that I like the serial killer ones even though they creep the bejesus out of me and it is starting to strain the bounds of credulity that this discrete group of people has so many encounters with straight up psychopaths. But, in the end, who cares as long as it is entertaining! Certainly not me.

No comments: