Thursday, March 13, 2008

No. 42: The Secret Sister

The Secret Sister by Elizabeth Lowell

I have read this book before, in fact, I have read almost every book Elizabeth Lowell has ever written, and every time I read one I have the same two thoughts - "this dialogue is terrible, no one would ever say that.", and "I can't believe she described THAT like THAT!" It kills me the crazy descriptions she uses and the bizarre dialogue. Even more than that maybe, is the weird thoughts the characters have. So irritating! However, like I said I have read almost all of her books, and I usually like them all. The stories are interesting, the conflicts are involving, she really does her research on the occupations and locations she chooses for her characters. So I am sure I will keep reading her books, even though sometimes they seriously irritate me.

No comments: