Sunday, March 30, 2008

No. 52: The Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

Oh Harry Potter - why are your books so awesome and so long? I watched the 5th movie on Friday night and it got me in the Harry Potter mood so last night after Ella went to bed (like 8:00) I decided it would be a good idea to read the last book since I had only read it once - and that was in a hurry the day it came out. So, I did and it was fantastic, just like I remember. It was so good, that I couldn't stop reading it, so I stayed up until 2:00 in the morning to finish it. I did get to sleep in this morning (thanks Aaron!) but I am still really tired. It was worth it, I love Harry Potter. It wasn't the first time I stayed up late to read a Harry Potter book, and I am sure it won't be the last!

No comments: