Friday, November 14, 2008

No. 136: Salvation in Death

Salvation in Death by J.D. Robb

I gave in and bought this book, even though I hate to buy hardcover books, and I don't really like to buy these books because I don't really re-read them. But it was 40% off so I bought it anyway. It was good, but definitely not the best in the series, not even close. I didn't think there was enough about the secondary characters - which is one of the best parts, not enough about Eve and Rourke's relationship - another best part, not enough yucky crime parts and the mystery was not that mysterious and it was kind of stuffed into the last few chapters. It was kind of whiney and too much remembering the bad past which, to be honest, has been kind of played out in this series. So I am disappointed by Nora again, this is the second new book of hers in a row that has been kind of lame. I hope her next book (the final of the Sign of Seven trilogy) is better.

I have two new exciting library books to read next! I can't wait!

No comments: