Friday, September 3, 2010

No. 93: Out of Control

Out of Control by Suzanne Brockmann

I have read this book so many times. It might be my favorite romance novel of all time. Seriously, the more I read it the more I LOVE IT!!! It has almost all of the elements required to be a perfect romance novel - an excellent hero (Kenny "Wildcard" Karmody) who I love and would marry if he were real, an excellent FMC (Savanah) who is funny and brave and imperfect and awesome, and danger and mystery and a secondary love story that is fantastic (Grady and Molly) and another love story/historical story that is the best one ever (hello double agents, a prince, WWII, and a secret basement prison!) and there is heartbreak (Sam and Alyssa) and explosions and shooting and torture and dramatic rescues and the best line ever delivered by a MMC to a FMC during their first meeting "You are so fucking pretty."

In sum, I love this book. Everyone should read it. Because it is awesome.

No comments: