Wednesday, November 24, 2010

No. 115: Time Enough for Love

Time Enough for Love by Suzanne Brockmann

I saw this book at the bookstore and bought in book form because I was excited to have another Suzanne Brockmann to add to my shelf - turns out not only have I read this book before, but I actually own an older edition of it. So that kind of stinks - you think I would be able to remember a story about Navy SEALS (however tangentially) and time travel and assassins from the future. But alas, I did not. I also didn't remember the ending so it was a surprise and not a total loss afterall.

I have said many times that I don't like Suzanne's older non-SEAL books half as much as I do her worst SEAL book. Although I would be hard pressed to name her worst SEAL book since I am pretty sure I love them all. Anyway, my point is - this is a good book with an interesting plot, but not her best. Still worth a read, there are assassins from the future in it afterall, how bad can it be!

No comments: