Wednesday, November 24, 2010

No. 116: Indulgence in Death

Indulgence in Death by Suzanne Brockmann

I got this book to read on the airplane on the way to my glorious and much needed REAL vacation to Las Vegas. Tragically the flight down was so terribly turbulent that I couldn't read and concentrate on not barfing on everyone around me, so I put the kindle down and thought about not barfing the whole flight. I did manage to read it during the vacation though, one of the best parts about vacation is that they are full of free time!!!

There are maybe 30 something books in this series, and I have read every one. I keep reading them despite the fact that I haven't really cared for the last couple. This one was okay - but not great. I hate it when she gives away who the murderers are so early in the book, it is much better when it is a total surprise at the end. But apart from that it was okay. See how unenthused I am about it - it is okay. Take a note Nora Roberts, you have been consistenly just okay for the past year or so. Please step up your game, bring us back to the glory days of awesome books. Please. Thank you.

No comments: