Wednesday, February 15, 2012

No. 21: Living Dead in Dallas

Living Dead in Dallas by Charlain Harris

You know me, once I start a series I am compelled to finish it - no matter how terrible (anyone remember the extended and painful Laurell Hamilton fairy book series?) The good news is that I still really like this series, and even though it now includes fairies, in addition to the vampires, witches, shapeshifters, werewolves, werepanthers, demons, weretigers, etc. So despite the increasing weirdness of it all, I still love it.

Perhaps because Eric is so prominently featured - and everytime I read about him I picture Alexander Skarsgard in my mind, which is nice. See (and this isn't even the best picture):


And Alcide is still involved, so I can picture this guy too!


You are quite welcome!

No comments: