Monday, January 19, 2009

No. 6: A Lady of the West

A Lady of the West by Linda Howard

I have no idea why I read this book. I found it when I was cleaning and I thought it might be a new book I bought and forgot about (it happens more than I would care to admit) and I got kind of excited even though I don't really like Linda Howard anymore, I decided to read it anyway.

Oh, this book had so many things that made me soooo mad!!! The MMC was a jerk first of all, which I totally hate. And he was never nice to the FMC before she "fell in love" with him. Which I think is baloney because she had no reason to even like him. This book had more heartbreak and drama than a Danielle Steele book. And so much of it unnecessary! Like the sister, what was the point of that?!?!? It didn't add anything to the story, it was stupid. Also, both the MMC and his brother were just insane! If someone treated me the way they treated "their women" that someone would be sorry they were ever born. I hardly think I would just get over it and live happily ever after.

So I guess I am saying I kind of hated this book! No more Linda Howard books, they make me too mad :)

No comments: