Sunday, February 1, 2009

No. 7: Hero Undercover

Hero Undercover by Suzanne Brockmann

I found this book when I was trying to organize my bookshelf, I didn't even remember I had it and I have never read it before! It is a re-issue of an older book. Which you can really tell because the MMC spent some time listening to "cassette tapes" which I thought was pretty funny. It was actually a good book, which with these re-issues is kind of hit and miss. The FMC was an artifacts appraiser which is kind of funny because I have recently decided that my next career should be an antiques appraiser. The MMC was CIA who was undercover as her bodyguard. Although, I think realistically they would have had the FBI undercover as the CIA are not technically allowed to operate on US soil, but whatever. It was a good book :)

It was nice to read again. I have been too busy with a sick baby to read much lately. Hopefully though she is almost better so I will have more time to read!

No comments: