Monday, February 9, 2009

No. 10: Slightly Dangerous

Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh

I did decide to skip ahead to Wulf's story which is awesome and really the best one in the series. I love it on so many levels. The FMC is funny and like a real person with real emotions which is surprisingly hard to come by in a romance novel. The MMC is not funny but he has real emotions, however buried they are. Also, you get more information about the other Bedwyns which is good and you finally get a happy resolution for Wulf. And the thing with the quizzing glass is hysterical. No matter how many times I read that book it completely cracks me up! So it was good.

I can't decide if I want to read the other books in the series or if I want to read the new book I got yesterday or the new book I want to get tomorrow. Choices choices choices.

No comments: