Sunday, February 15, 2009

No. 12: Dark of Night

Dark of Night by Suzanne Brockmann

I went to the bookstore on my lunch break on Thursday and I discovered a brand new Suzanne Brockmann book had been released and I didn't even know about it! So of course I bought it. It is in the Troubleshooters series. I have to say, I prefer the Navy SEAL books, and this was definitely not one of my favorite books in the series, but it was still pretty good. I like to get more information about the characters from previous stories. It is also nice to get all the loose ends wrapped up. I think she is running out of characters though, there might be only one unmarried repeat character, so unless she wants to start writing about a whole new bunch, I don't know how long this series will go on. But it was good to get Dave's story wrapped up. I always liked him. I was also glad to see a cameo from my all time favorite MMC - Ken Karmody. His book is the best!

No comments: