Saturday, March 14, 2009

No. 22: FaeFever

FaeFever by Karen Marie Moning

The first time I read this book I was super pissed because I thought it was going to be the last in the series but instead of getting some resolution the book ended at a critically suspenseful place and there was no resolution whatsoever. But now I can appreciate that there are more books to come and that is always good. Although I wish they would come out faster. I am going to have to re-read these three again whenever the next one comes out because I will have forgotten the details by then!

I liked this book because there was more about Christian MacKelter who I think might be a viable love interest for Mac and because I think there is a connection to some of the authors other books which I also enjoyed and now I think I should re-read to check.

No comments: