Sunday, July 18, 2010

No. 73: Milrose Munce and the Den of Professional Help

Milrose Munce and the Den of Professional Help by Douglas Anthony Cooper

I got this book FREE on my kindle a couple of months ago and have not gotten around to reading it until now. But I am glad I finally did, it was great! I think it is a kids/ya book, but it was clever and funny and well written. There were so many good lines, but unfortunately I read this book on my ipod rather than my kindle (my charger is lost and the battery is dead - very tragic) and I have not figured out the note taking feature on the ipad, so I don't have any to share. But take my word for it, funny.

Anyway, the book is about a boy who can see ghosts at his school. Because he is seen talking to people that are not there, and putting his arm around thin air, the school determines that he is in need of Professional Help. So the book is all about the Professional Help he receives. And yes, Professional Help is always capitalized. Definitely worth a read!

No comments: