Saturday, August 2, 2008

No. 93: Eclipse (2)

Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer

I had to read this a second time so I was ready for Breaking Dawn, which comes out TODAY!!! Yeah!!! I stupidly stayed up really late reading so now I am exhausted and I have a busy day planned. I am not even sure when I will be able to get to the bookstore to get the new book and read it.

After reading this a second time I decided that Eclipse is my least favorite of the three books in the series I have read. That doesn't mean I don't like it - in fact, some of my favorite scenes and lines are in this book. But, since I am frequently irritated by Bella and Jacob and this book has a lot of Bella and Jacob doing the things that irritate me, it is not the best. But, it has a lot of Edward doing the things that I love - so that is a nice balance.

I can't wait to read Breaking Down to see how it all ends!!!

No comments: