Monday, October 12, 2009

No. 80: The Lost Symbol

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

I read this about a month ago - clearly I have not been inspired to write about it. It was okay but not awesome like I was hoping. That is all I have to say because I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

In other reading news - the next book I read will be on my Kindle!!! Aaron ordered it for me as a present because I am unable to buy myself anything that costs more than $40. So he surprised me with it! I am so so so stinking excited!

In other non-reading news - I am now happily unemployed. I quit my job and today was my last day. So hopefully I will have more time to read.

1 comment:

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

I didn't much care for it myself but I read it from cover to cover.
Thanks for sharing.
All the very best.