Thursday, October 29, 2009

No. 81: The Guinea Pig Diaries

The Guinea Pig Diaries by AJ Jacobs

I have read this author's other two books and I enjoyed them very much. This book is in a similar vein as it is all about his many experiments doing weird things. For example, he outsourced his life, hiring two different Indian companies to act as his assistants. He pretended to be a famous person and a beautiful woman. And my favorite chapter and experiment he decided to do everything his wife said for a whole month. If only I could get Aaron on board with this!

As I have probably mentioned before, I like Jacob's writing style, it is very wry and conversational but I also enjoy how much research he includes and how committed he is, despite the frequent number of times he ends up looking like an idiot.

No comments: