Monday, June 20, 2011

No. 37: Just Like Heaven

Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn

Yet again I have failed in my resolution to keep up with this blog. I don't know what is up with me this year, maybe I am busier or more add or less organized or all three. Whatever it is, I am accepting it and moving on. So I am going to make an effort to blog the books I have read, but I am starting with most recent first because then I may have some chance, however slim, to remember the book.

I just read this earlier in the week, so I should remember it. Also, I LOVE Julia Quinn, and all of her books so I can tell you (even if I didn't remember it - which I do) that it is awesome and totally worth reading! This is in the same world as her Bridgerton series and involves a member of the infamous Smyth-Smith family, in particular a violinist in the quartet. If you have read any of this author's recent books you know what I am talking about. Anyway, it is very good and as always very funny and charming. I totally recommend to anyone all the books in this semi interconnected series.

No comments: