Thursday, May 24, 2012

No. 60: The Ideal Man

The Ideal Man bu Julie Garwood

I love Julie Garwood and I have read everything she has ever written - this book came out last year but I never got around to reading it until today! I took the girls to the library and thought I might as well get some books for myself since we were there, and right in front was this book! It was fate!

I liked this book more than some of her other contemporary romances (but not nearly as much as her historical novels set in Scotland! Go back to Scotland Julie!!!) The FMC is a trauma surgeon that witnesses two fugitives shooting an FBI agent. Then she performs surgery on the FBI agent. Then she meets his hunky partner who needs to protect her. I do love the FBI.

Anyway, my return to the library was triumphant indeed, I think we will be making a regular practice of it. Ella and I both need plenty of books to read. Avery just goes for the puzzles :)

No comments: