Thursday, May 31, 2012

No. 63: Overbite

Overbite by Meg Cabot

I had read one of this author's young adult books All American Girl and liked it so when I saw that she was writing regular adult romances I was intrigued! I am not super into the whole vampire/supernatural thing. Although I do tend to read a lot of them. Maybe I am into them afterall.

Anyway, this was about a young woman who worked for a secret Vatican army that hunted demons (ex: vampires) and was in the process of hunting her ex-boyfriend (the son of Dracula) because he was the Prince of Evil. Which reminded me of Ozzy Osbourne - so every time they said that, I didn't picture a gorgeous vampire, but an aging rock star. Which a little bit killed the mood.

But all in all it was a pretty good book - if I see more by Meg Cabot on my next trip to the library I would totally pick it up!

No comments: