Thursday, January 21, 2010

No. 13: All-Americal Girl

All-American Girl by Meg Cabot

I got this book at the thrift store a few months ago and then promptly forgot it existed. Until I found it on my bookshelf this afternoon. My bookshelf is full of books I didn't know I had!

The FMC is Samantha, she is a sophomore and an artist and a semi-rebel. One day, while skipping art class, she prevents the assassination of the President of the United States. She also realizes that the cute boy in her art class is the President's son. Very exciting!

This is technically a young adult book - the author also wrote the Princess Diaries series - so it was a very quick read (about an hour and a half) even though it is about 400 pages long. It was very funny and cute and I am sure I will read more books by this author.

No comments: