Tuesday, January 5, 2010

No. 3: Remember Me?

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella

The Great Sophie Kinsella Quest continues! I ordered this book at 10:30 last night and had finished it by 1:00 - it was a really fast read. I like it, maybe not as much as the others I had read, but it was a very interesting story. The FMC - Alexis - wakes up in a hospital bed after a car accident with amnesia, she cannot remember the last three years of her life. Which means she does not remember the cosmetic dentistry, her marriage, her promotion or her affair. I really liked Jon, and actually Eric too, not because I liked him but because he was a very vivid character - I could just picture his face when he asked her to pick up her mess! Anyway, I am moving forward with the quest, luckily there are lots more books to read!

No comments: