Sunday, January 31, 2010

No. 17: Over the Edge

Over the Edge by Suzanne Brockmann

I am reading these books completely out of order, but after reading Breaking Point, where Max and Gina finally get their happy ending I just had to read this one. This is the book where they met. Although it is not a good meeting, the plane Gina is on is hijacked by tourists and it does not go well for her there. But the main storyline in this book is Stan and Teri. And I like it, even though it is not my favorite romance. In this book I almost (almost) like the secondary story lines better because I know they turn out in the end. Max and Gina - happily ever after, Sam and Alyssa - happily ever after. Even though both couples have a difficult time in this book, maybe I just like to see people suffer?

No comments: