Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No. 5: The Templar Legacy

The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry

This is one of the first books I ever got on my kindle - because it was FREE - but I have not gotten around to reading it until now. It came recommended to me by both my Dad and Sister-in-law so I thought I should give it a chance.

I have to say that I am not really that into the whole Templar/crazy religious thing anymore. It is always just a little too much for me. And I thought this book was trying a little too hard to be mysterious and tricky. But, that being said, it was pretty good once I got into it. I liked the MMC, Cotton Malone - even though I think the name Cotton is stupid. I also heard that there is another book featuring this character where he looks into the death of his father (who died when his submarine sank) that may involve Nazis. Sounds intriguing, so I might have to check that out.

No comments: