Sunday, January 17, 2010

No. 9: Crazy for You

Crazy for You by Jennifer Cruise

This book was not at all what I was expecting. When I read the back cover it sounded funny and full of wacky hijinks. But in reality it was kind of strange and creepy and a little bit disturbing. And, I couldn't really get a picture of the characters in my head - except for the coach, and all I got from him was big. But the FMC, everyone kept using the word "round" to describe her, but she wasn't fat so that was confusing. And I didn't get why she liked the dog so much, and her reactions were not normal, they were kind of irrational and crazy. AND the friend, Darla, that whole thing made me crazy.

It is really hit and miss with this author for me, some I have loved but this one did not do it for me at all.

No comments: