Monday, January 4, 2010

No. 1: Divine Misdemeanors

Divine Misdemeanors by Laurell K. Hamilton

This is the 8th book in the Meredith Gentry series, you know, the series that I don't even like but feel compelled to keep reading. The book I was boycotting because it cost $13.00 for my kindle. Well, it finally got down to $9.99 so I bought it. I wish I hadn't!

I had it in my mind that this would be the last book in the series. Wishful thinking perhaps? Maybe it is the last book but I doubt it because there was NO RESOLUTION WHATSOEVER!!! The story did not progress, nothing really happened that was noteworthy. Seriously, at the end of the book the FMC is in exactly the same place she was at the beginning. I think that is weird. Why write another book in a series if it doesn't do anything to move the series forward. Very annoying and very disappointing. If there is another book in the series, I don't know if I will read or not. Right now I am leaning towards not, but time will tell...

No comments: