Thursday, May 31, 2012

No. 64: Wicked Appetite

Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich

I have been waiting to read this book ever since it came out! I was so excited when I saw it at the library I did a little dance. The girls were excited too, their dance was a little more prolonged than mine. They also made up a song, "we got the booooook! we got the booooook!" We have been going to the library about every other day, so I am not sure their excitement will last, but I love it!

Anyway, this book brings back Diesel - previously featured in a Stephanie Plum book - who I love! I hope this is going to be another long series. Although it seems like it is only going to be seven books long - one for each of the seven deadly sins? Who knows, she can stretch it out if she wants, Janet Evanovich can do no wrong for me!


No comments: