Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nos. 68-71: Akora Series

Castles in the Mist
Fountain of Dreams
Fountain of Secrets
Fountain of Fire

By Josie Litton

I have read this entire series years ago - I actually owned all of them in Iowa but Aaron cruelly made me get rid of most of my books when we moved to Alaska. Something about not being able to fit ourselves and hundreds of books in the jeep at the same time. Whatever.

Anyway, I do like this series, the idea of creating a whole civilization is very interesting. And I think the way the author blended the history of her fictional country - Akora - and the history of England is cool. I know there are more books in this series, and a related series involving Vikings which if I remember correctly is awesome. I do love Vikings. I will have to track those down!

No comments: