Thursday, October 16, 2008

No. 129: Twilight (3)

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Forget the 5 new books that I bought and the 15 or so library books that are waiting in a pile in the living room for me to read, I had a bad day so I decided to re-read Twilight. And you know what, it was just as good the third time as it was the first. This time however, I had recently read the released part of Midnight Sun (Twilight from Edwards perspective) so for about half the book, while I was reading Bella's POV, I could think about and remember Edwards. And since Edward is by far the best thing about the series, it was awesome. Now I want to re-read Midnight Sun, and then probably re-read Twilight again before the movie comes out next month. It is a never ending cycle I guess. But really, I have never read a book before that I have thought about so much once I was done reading. I read this book for the first time in the beginning of July - almost 4 months ago - and I still think about it all the time. I think that is a sign of a great book. Even if it is an embarassing teenage vampire romance :)

No comments: