Saturday, October 18, 2008

No. 130: Springwater

Springwater by Linda Lael Miller

I basically read this entire series backwards, starting with the newest release and only now, after reading the rest of the series, did I read the first one. Even though I had it all along in my massive pile of books from the library.

But you know what, I think this might be the best of the lot. It was a much better story, I actually really liked the FMC and the MMC. There were great secondary characters, especially the daughter who was totally hysterical. She is supposed to be 6 but kept saying things like - "he is spectacular" so I plan on teaching Ella the appropriate use of the word spectacular first thing in the morning. This book also had a different sort of plot that was very compelling - they reluctantly fall in love, confess it to each other, don't do much about it except for one kiss, but are prepared to go their seperate ways. Kind of interesting. Of course, since it is a romance novel, they live happily ever after :)

I think there is supposed to be another one in this series coming out at Christmas, I am sure I will read it.

No comments: