Thursday, April 16, 2009

No. 34: One For the Money

One For the Money by Janet Evanovich

This is the first book in the Stephanie Plum series and while it is awesome, it is probably my least favorite. It has a lot of action and drama and some gross and scary criminal activity but it isn't as well balanced with the comedy like some of the later ones. Some of the books (many of them ) are so funny you would laugh hysterically out loud in public and embarass yourself.

But this one is good because it starts a really amazing series. I will probably read them all now (14 our and one coming in June) because I love them so much. Also I am out of other books to read. I feel like I have read every book in the world which I know is not true, but I am having a hard time finding new books to read.

No comments: