Tuesday, April 6, 2010

No. 46: Hero at Large

Hero at Large by Janet Evanovich

Oh how I love Janet Evanovich! This is one of her old books - her first ever published book I think - and unlike many author's early works, they are all fantastic. This one is no different. It was very funny, I LOVED the MMC and I thought the Aunt was pretty funny. The FMC was very likable, I especially liked how she kept sending the MMC to the emergency room :) But I did get annoyed when she used her past failed relationship as an excuse - when presented with a super hot, funny, nice guy that obviously really likes you, how many women are going to be like, "but I had a bad experience before!" None is the answer you are looking for. But that didn't bother me too much, you have to get your conflict from somewhere right?

No comments: