Sunday, April 18, 2010

No. 50: Hot Stuff

Hot Stuff by Janet Evanovich and Leanne Banks

I was about 5 seconds away from buying this book for my kindle - because I thought it was new, when I started to remember the plot. I checked my bookshelf (the dedicated Janet Evanovich shelf of course) and sure enough I already had it. Tricky Amazon, making me think a book was new when really it is a re-re-release.

Anyway, this was a good book. It had mystery, hijinks, Pugg, a hot ex-cop (and you know how I feel about cops - both current and ex) a large dog, and a famous drag queen. All good things. I love Janet Evanovich books when they are funny and wacky and slightly mysterious. She is the best at that.

Also, I got to mention to Aaron how useful it was that I never get rid of any books. Because I already had the book I didn't have to buy it! Handy! My ridiculously huge book collection is starting to pay off.

1 comment:

Christopher Lund said...

I think that you would like The Secret Lives of Lobsters.

50 books in 108 days? That's a lot of books, Holly.