Sunday, April 18, 2010

No. 49: Full House

Full House by Janet Evanovich

I was sick of all the lame free books I have been reading lately so I decided to purchase a book (with money) and I wanted it to be something good. Unfortunately there were no new books out by my 100 favorite authors so I had to go with something I had read before. I had not read this book (or any of the series) in years so I thought it seemed like a good choice.

It was pretty good, but I didn't like it near as much as I like the Stephanie Plum series or her other non-series books. I don't feel compelled to read the rest of the series, which is weird for me. Also the book talked about spiders and I read it right before bed and it freaked me out. Raul really is a bad guy - there is no worse torture than putting spiders in someones house. That is evil and disgusting.

I am going to read more Evanovich now, but probably not the rest of the series. I only vaguely recall there is a talking car and a local newspaper in the rest of it. Something to add to the list, but I am not going to spend money on it now.

No comments: