Monday, July 7, 2008

No. 84: New Moon

New Moon by Stephanie Meyer

So I went to the bookstore at lunchtime and bought the other two books in the Twilight series. I had a conveniently sleeping baby so I was able to read the second book New Moon while Avery and I had a nice snuggle before Aaron and Ella came home from work and day care. It was good, really good. Like read 563 pgs in 4 hours good. Maybe not quite as good as the first one, but it is close. This book was much sadder. It also had more development of secondary characters which was great. This book also had a great line in it: "They call her my singer - because her blood sings for me" Which probably does not make alot of sense unless you have read the books, but I think it is terribly romantic. (When I read it to Aaron her rolled his eyes at me)

I really really really want to read the third book right now (actually after Ella goes to sleep) but I am resisting, because the 4th book in the series does not come out until August and I really hate waiting for books to come out after you have read all the others in the series. Like how I have to wait until the end of this month for the new Suzanne Brockmann book to come out, I hate that. But I doubt I will have the restraint to keep from reading it! We will see how long I can hold out.

No comments: