Sunday, July 13, 2008

No. 87: Twilight (2)

Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

I decided to read this one again. Even though I read it for the first time less than a week ago. It was still awesome. I think this might be the kind of book you can read over and over without getting sick of it. I am undecided if I will re-read the rest of the series too, but I imagine I will so everything is fresh when the fourth (last) book comes out August 2nd.

I also read the first chapter of another book online - Midnight Sun - which is this same book, but from Edward's viewpoint. It was very very good, and very very interesting to see events from a different perspective. The author has not finished writing the book yet, but I really hope she finishes it soon and publishes it, because it was awesome. The first chapter is available on her website which is cool.

In case you are wondering, yes, I am a nerd and I am slightly obsessed with this series. Aaron makes fun of me a lot.

No comments: