Monday, July 21, 2008

No. 89: Freedom's Price

Freedon's Price by Suzanne Brockmann

Avery and I went to Barnes and Noble to reserve my copy of Breaking Dawn that comes out in a couple of weeks (I know, I am a nerd) and much to my surprise, there were 2 - 2! - Suzanne Brockmann books out that I had not read! They are re-releases of older books, but I was pretty sure that I had read every book she had ever written. That is kind of an exciting surprise!

This one was okay - it is connected to another book of hers, which I like, but I didn't think the story was that great. I prefer her books that are more action rather than the ones that just focus on the relationship and feelings. But it was still pretty good. It was a SUPER quick read, which I don't like because it seems silly to spend $6.99 for an hour and a half of entertainment, but I guess now that I own it I can always read it again.

No comments: