Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No. 85: Eclipse

Eclipse by Stephanie Meyers

My self restraint is even more limited than I had thought! I already finished it, I didn't even last a whole day. Now I am a little depressed that I have to wait until AUGUST to read the last book in the series. Very disappointing.

This book was good, I didn't like all of it as much as I liked the other two, but I liked parts of it just as much. After almost every chapter I had to stop reading, put the book down, and have a minute to digest - I wished there was someone else reading at the same time as me so I could discuss and freak out. Parts of the book definitely required freak outs (Chapter 20 comes to mind particularly). Avery wasn't particularly interested in my comments - in fact she slept right through them! I am going to have to start reccommending the series to people so I have someone to talk to about it.

No comments: