Tuesday, December 15, 2009

No. 107: Kindred in Death

Kindred in Death by JD Robb

I actually read this book quite awhile ago but since I am so far behind on my posting I completely forgot about it! Luckily I have my Kindle which keeps all the books I read in one place so I don't lose it altogether.

I have read every book in this series. I like every book in the series - this is the 30th one!!! JD Robb (aka Nora Roberts) has the amazing ability to write both good love/romance and good gruesome crime and death. I like that even though every once and a while her bad guys totally creep me out!!!

This one completely creeped me out, and also made me very sad with his unfortunate choice of victims. I wasn't 100% sold on his motivation, but the more I think about it, I can buy it. I hate to give away too many details in these books because I know so many people read them.

No comments: