Thursday, March 1, 2012

No. 36: Till There Was You

Till There Was You by Lynn Kurland

This is the story of Zach Smith (sister to Elizabeth, wife of James MacLeod) and Mary dePiaget - yes, the perfect combination of the two series in one book! Now with added matchmaking ghosts AND time travel. And of course a vindictive woman to complicate matters not to mention a murderous would-be fiancee and poisoning! Never forget the poisoning.

Anyway, I don't love Mary as much as I have the other heroines in this series, but I can't get enough of those dePiaget lads! I am happy to see the author leaving room for plenty of future books in this series by adding cousins aplenty as potential future heroes! I do love Zach though, and his attempts at blacksmithing - his last name is Smith afterall, and of course Robin - I always love Robin!

No comments: