Saturday, March 17, 2012

Nos. 39-41 The Hunger Games Trillogy

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire
Mockingjay

I kept seeing previews for the Hunger Games movie (NEXT WEEK!!!) and I got all excited so I thought I would read the book to refresh my memory. Never mind that I have already read this series this year. Well, one thing lead to another and I pretty much read all three books in a span of about 5 1/2 hours including a quality 2 hours at the McDonald's playland. At lunchtime. During spring break. With so very many screaming children. It was the only thing allowing me to cling to sanity.

Anyway, to repeat myself for the 4th or 5th time - these books are amazing. Especially the first one. The second two are really like one long book split into two and they are good too. Very good. Everyone should read them. Or else.

Just kidding, not or else. But seriously, read them.

No comments: