Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nos. 49 & 50: Bright Young Things and Beautiful Days

Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
Beautiful Days

I decided to only move forward about 30 years in my book reading timeline to 1929 New York. This is the second series by this author, and I think I might like it more than the first! I think there is at least one more to come out, this year sometime, which is good because I have many questions about the main characters that remain unanswered.

Question 1: How exactly does one get made into a screen star?
Question 2: Who is the murderer?
Question 3: Does Cordellia end up with the person I want her to, or does she blow it?
Question 4: Which one dies?

And more questions that I don't want to write down because they might spoil the series. And I would hate for that to happen, it really is very good!

Also, 50 books already this year! This staying home part time thing is really working out for my reading time :)

No comments: