Wednesday, March 21, 2012

No. 42: Born to Darkness

Born to Darkness by Suzanne Brockmann

I was so excited to see a new Suzanne Brockmann book out that I bought the hardcover book! I never buy hardcovers, but I make an exception for Suzanne Brockmann.

I thought it was a new SEAL book, but alas it was not. It was still great, but maybe not Troubleshooters series great. This is a totally different style of book - set in the future with some unusual paranormal stuff thrown in. Almost reminded me of the X men in parts (special institute for training people/kids with unusual abilities) but there was some good romance thrown in too, and action of course and a little icky bad guy/serial killer/gross stuff that she has become fond of in recent years.

Oh, I forgot! The MMC is an ex-SEAL, so that is almost as good.

No comments: