Monday, September 1, 2008

Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer

I am not going to count this in my tally because it is not a complete book, but since it was SO fantastic I wanted to include it.

This is in the Twilight series - it is acutally Twilight from Edwards perspective. And since, lets be honest, Edward is the best part of the books anyway, this book was amazing. I need to get it printed out so I can read it off the computer (which is much better) It is about 250 or so pages.

Unfortunately the author might not finish writing this book - someone released a partial draft of the book without the authors permission. She is understandably very upset so even though her plan was to finish Midnight Sun and release it as her next book, those plans have been put on hold indefinitely. She posted the part of the book that was released on her website and I read it as soon as I heard (until 3:00 in the morning). Midnight Sun - even though it is an incomplete rough draft is probably my favorite book in the series (maybe tied with Twilight) I just hope that Stephanie Meyer can finish the book and release it.

No comments: