Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No. 115: BloodFever

BloodFever by Karen Marie Moning

I got this book because I have read other stuff by this author that I really liked. I wish that I had gotten the first book in the series (this is the middle one) but, there was enough explanation at the beginning that I wasn't confused. I really really liked it though. I liked the transformation the FMC went through (although I think it would have been more dramatic if I had read the first one) and she was pretty funny too. I might have liked a little more info about the MMC - he was too mysterious I think. This book is not a romance (even though I got it in the romance section) but there was one kiss - it wasn't that great of a kiss. I think there will be more relationship development in the next book out next month. Oh, the other weird thing is that I actually wanted the FMC to hook up with other characters in the book - so that is kind of different. I don't love the MMC enough yet...too mysterious. But I will definitely be making a trip to the book store for the first one and when the third comes out I am sure I will get that too. I do love a series and I need some resolution!!!

No comments: